Rinjani Trekking Summit & Lake Program (4D/3N)
I & II, Sembalun Valley, Summit, lake,
hot spring, Milk Cave, tropical rain
forest and wild life
Expedition, Adventure, Ecotourism,
4 days before arrival date,
confirmation, advanced deposit is
Highlands east of Mount Rinjani is Sembalun beautiful valley with an altitude of 1.150m, the people who claim to be from the Java Hindu-generation (Majapahit).
Sembalun Lawang, not only offers a beautiful route to Mount Rinjani and to see the crater segara anak lake, but also offers interesting tourist attractions. Sembalun Lawang, is a rural area with a cool and unique, comfortable and charming in lombok, dressed plateau - flat - and a valley at the foot of the mountain which is surrounded by hills
This time, Sembalun is a major producer of vegetables, White-red onion, peppers, and fruits. To go to sembalun we have cross the hill of 1600m asl, and along the way is the beautiful scenery decorated by green rice fields and hilly"
A sample Itinerary:
Day 01: Senggigi – Sembalun Village – Sembalun crater ( Rim II )
Early morning at 05.00 am drive to sembalun village ( it take around 3 hrs), and then start for the beginning of 7 hrs challenging days. We walk through the savannah, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife. Lunch in the route (base Camp III), Camp make on the second Rim (Sembalun Crater).
Day 02: Rim II – Summit - Lake ( Segara Anak )
From the crater, early morning (about 03.00 am) commence the climb with Guide Team ascend the Summit of Mt. Rinjani (3.726m a.s.l.), it takes about 3 hours. After the obligatory photographs and enjoy the spectacular panorama descend to crater (the camp). After having lunch, going down to Segara Anak Lake, it takes about 3-4 hours. Then overnight around lake. (You may have fishing in the Lake).
Day 03: Lake – Rim I ( Senaru crater )
After breakfast, enjoy the beautiful panorama in Segara Anak Lake.
Today we will spend relaxing in the near by hot spring pool and exploring to the steaming milk caves ( lunch will prepare by porter awhile you have sauna). about 3o'clock afternoon, we ascent to first rim ( crater of senaru) and overnight here.
Day 04: Rim I – Senaru Village - Senggigi
Having breakfast in the morning and enjoy sunrise by special mountain jaffle or pancake or scramble egg with toast then we taking back to the senaru village. Around 12 noon you will be ready at senaru village, and then around 3.00pm you will be arriving at your hotel in senggigi or your next destinations.
NOTE: Participants more the 4 person discount
- Licensed and experience: Guide and Porter "Educated from search and rescue"
- Free Internet in our Office
- RTC Certificate
- safety luggage storage
- All Camping Equipment ( Tent, Sleeping Bag, mattress, Toiliet tent for deluxe service )
- Meals ( western and Indonesian food ) and drinks ( Aqua water, coffee, tea, milk )
- Accident Donation
- All Transfer in Lombok as the following program
- Pick Up service from Airport (from ferry harbor or other place extra charge US $. 10,00/pax)
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Porterage fee for personal bag pack / luggage
- Tipping & gratuities to guide & porter
- Personal travel insurance, pre - trip medical immunizations
- All expenses of a personal nature
Recommended items to bring:
1. Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker / rain coat
2. Gloves / extra socks / Small towel / hat / tissue paper
3. High energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins)
4. Headache tablets / lip gloss / deep heat lotion ( Sun block)/ plasters
5. Torch light / walking stick / waterproof bag for camera
6. 2 or 3 T-shirt / long trouser / short / swim cloth
A deposit of 50% is required upon confirmation and Full payment must be received prior to or upon arrival at the first destination point, except for those companies with whom special agreements have been made. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
======THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE ======
we look forwards your lovely times with us