4D/3N Trek + 1 night in Hotel in Senggigi
Sample Itinerary :
Day 01: Airport - Hotel
Pick up and Meeting at airport – Lombok, Then transfer you to fines hotel in senggigi ( 4 Star hotel )
Day 02: Senggigi – Sembalun Village – Rim II ( Sembalun crater )
Early morning at 05.00 am drive to sembalun village ( it take around 3 hrs), having breakfast in our base camp then start for the beginning of 7 hrs challenging days. We walk through the savannah, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife. Lunch in the route (base Camp III), Camp make on the second Rim (Sembalun Crater).
Day 03: Rim II – Summit - Lake ( Segara Anak )
From the crater, early morning (about 03.00 am) commence the climb with Guide Team ascend the Summit of Mt. Rinjani (3.726m a.s.l.), it takes about 3 hours. After the obligatory photographs and enjoy the spectacular panorama descend to crater (the camp). After having lunch, going down to Segara Anak Lake, it takes about 3-4 hours. Then overnight around lake. (You may have fishing in the Lake).
Day 04: Lake – Rim I ( Senaru crater )
After breakfast, enjoy the beautiful panorama in Segara Anak Lake.
Today we will spend relaxing in the near by hot spring pool and exploring to the steaming milk caves ( lunch will prepare by porter awhile you have sauna). about 3o'clock afternoon, we start climb up to first rim ( crater of senaru) and overnight here.
Day 05: Rim I – Senaru Village - Senggigi
Having breakfast in the morning and enjoy sunrise by special mountain jaffle or pancake or scramble egg with toast then we taking back to the senaru village. Around 12 noon you will be ready at senaru village, and then around 3.00pm you will be arriving at your hotel in senggigi.
NOTE: Participants more the 4 person discount
- 1 night in Mascot Hotel Senggigi
- Licensed and experience: Guide and Porter "Educated from search and rescue"
- RTC Certificate
- safety storage luggage
- All Camping Equipment ( Tent, Sleeping Bag, mattress, Toilet tent )
- Meals During Trek
- Accident Donation
- All Transfer in Lombok as the following program
- Pick Up service from Airport ( from ferry harbor or other place extra charge US $. 10,00/pax )
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Porterage fee for personal bag pack / luggage
- Tipping & gratuities to guide & porter
- Personal travel insurance, pre - trip medical immunizations
- All expenses of a personal nature
Recommended items to bring:
1. Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker / rain coat
2. Gloves / extra socks / Small towel / hat / tissue paper
3. High energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins)
4. Headache tablets / lip gloss / deep heat lotion ( Sun block)/ plasters
5. Torch light / walking stick / waterproof bag for camera
6. 2 or 3 T-shirt / long trouser / short / swim cloth
A deposit of 50% is required upon confirmation and Full payment must be received prior to or upon arrival at the first destination point, except for those companies with whom special agreements have been made. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
======THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE ======
we look forwards your lovely times with us